Galinee Skincare Trialling

August 19, 2016

When it comes to skincare i've kind of fallen off the wagon with it as of late, although I still do the standard cleanse and moisturise most nights, I tend to let everything else fall to weigh side and I haven't really been switching up the products that I use too often. That was until I was introduced to Gallinée, of whom i've been trialling a few of their products and so far i've been really impressed!
Gallinée is a brand I hadn't really heard all that much about and when it comes to skincare I like to know a little bit about the brands background and what it is that they aim to do. Gallinée is probably one of the only skincare brands i've come across that focus on creating products to help protect and create a barrier over your skins natural microbiome, which can often be damaged from pollution, over use of artificial products and harmful detergents. After finding out a little more info, I was really intrigued to see how their products worked for me, and after a good month or so I thought it was time I finally shared my thoughts with you all.

Starting off with probably my favourite product from Gallinée's skincare range is the La Culture Foaming Facial Cleanser* (£14) and I was surprised to discover that I liked this product as foaming cleansers are usually a no go for my skin and they are usually quite drying on the skin, however this cleanser is not drying in the slightest. What I really like about this cleanser is how gentle it is on the skin. It does the job of removing any makeup and it leaves my skin feeling really clean but not stripped as i've experienced with previous foaming cleansers. I tend to use this in the mornings, just to give my skin a nice gentle cleanse before I go about applying my makeup for the day and I find it just sets my skin up for the day.

This next product is another I again was quite surprised I liked and this is the La Culture Face Mask & Scrub* (£18), which is the first combined scrub and face mask I've ever come across. I've been using this on my weekly pamper session which usually occurs on a Friday evening, applying as I would a normal face mask but using it also as a scrub to get into the pores and then leaving it to do its thing for a good 5-10 minutes. I love how it makes my skin feel, clean as a scrub would but then pampered a rejuvenated as a mask would which is a win win in my opinion.

The last product that I've been testing out is the La Culture Hydrating Face Cream* (£35), which I knew my skin would love as it always takes a welcoming to anything that is designed to be hydrating. This face cream is a little more heavy duty consistency wise, so I tend to use this on a non makeup day or of an evening to really soak into the skin and allowing it to do it's thing. So far I've found my skin reacts really well to this, making it look and feel healthy and plump, which is great especially as I suffer with quite dry skin after my stint on roaccutane a few years back.

All in all I've really enjoyed trying out these products from Gallinée as are products that I'd not only repurchase but recommend to anyone who was looking for some new, yet reasonably priced skincare to try as it is aimed at pretty much all skin types.

Have you tried out any new skincare products recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.