Dress of The Month with Boohoo

August 24, 2016

As i've been trying to switch up content a little more recently i've been accepting a few more fashion collaborations in order to add some fashion posts into the mix, as i'm a huge lover of fashion what with it being my career path but I lover styling up my day to day outfits. This month i'm really grateful to be a part of Boohoo's Dress of The Month campaign and i'm excited to show you all how i've styled up this dress, and to also see how other bloggers have styled it!
I'm a big fan of Boohoo as I forever find myself browsing their website during my lunch break and I find their selection of dresses and other styles to be so affordable and also on trend especially for us bloggers, so I was really excited when I was asked to be a part of this campaign with them! 

What is so fun about the campaign is that I had no idea what dress I was being sent, all I got to choose was obviously my size and also the colour, which I loved about the campaign as it allows a variety of different bloggers with different dress sizes and body shapes to style up one dress. This beautiful Emmaline Satin Slip Dress* (£20) is available in two colours, silver and obviously black as I chose. This dress is lovely in quality as the satin has a lovely crinkle to it, which adds a nice touch of texture and it makes the dress look a little more expensive as some satin slip dresses can look quite tacky. Initially I wasn't so sure how I was going to style up this dress, as slip dresses don't usually suit my figure and often does me absolutely no favours however I ordered this a size bigger than my usual size (as I wasn't sure what fit this dress would be like) and it's perfect as it looks slightly oversized and falls really nicely, skimming all the right areas!

I decided to pair this dress with my Newlook Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Top (£9.99), as it was actually quite chilly on the evening that I wore this outfit and I really liked the monochrome element that it added, and it kept me that little bit warmer! I also decided to take my new River Island Caged Heels (£40.50) out for a spin, which I picked up in the sale after falling in love with them a few months back, and I absolutely love them! They are so comfy to wear and dance the night away in, and they are just gorgeous! Finally to finish off the outfit I grabbed by big old trusty Topshop Clutch that fits literally everything you'll ever need on a night out and more! Again I really liked the monochrome element that this added and overall I absolutely loved wearing this outfit!

I was so overly excited to be a part of this campaign and I had so much fun shooting this outfit, and is definitely one i'll be wearing again!

Have you bought anything from Boohoo recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.