November Favourites

December 02, 2016

Now that December is fully in swing it only seemed right to give a little round up of a few products i've been loving, and although i've been trying a fair few new products this past month I found it quite hard to pull together this post, as i'm still getting to grips with some products. However a few products i've rediscovered and I wanted to share some love especially if you're struggling with things to add to your Christmas wishlist.
November all in all was a good month, but also a very busy month work wise with many late evenings and not so many stressless days, so i'm glad we're finally in the run up to Christmas. During December I have a few random days off work here and there, and i'm really hoping to create some festive content that I hope you will all enjoy, as I do really enjoy putting out new content but it's often hard juggling it all with work and just life in general, so stay tuned for some exciting posts!

Onto the post and i'm going to get straight in with my first and most worn items of the month. If you saw my recent post, you'll of seen that I finally made a cheeky little Colour Pop haul as i've heard some amazing things about their products, their lip products especially. All month long i've been alternating between two of their Ultra Matte Lip ($6) in the shades Midi and Times Square. The main reason I wanted to get my hands on these especially is because there has been a lot of hype around them being dupes for the Kylie Lip Kits, which I have tried and love but I wondered if these would be a more affordable option, of which I will be doing a whole post on soon so stay Midi being a very pale nude pink, which is supposably a dupe for Koko K but it's not in my opinion. Times Square on the other hand is a true brown nude with a lovely red undertone that I think really suits my complexion and skin tone. Formula wise they are very matte, but they aren't uncomfortable like some matte liquid lipsticks can be and they do last really well throughout the day, however I do find they come off very easily when eating but that's not something that majorly bothers me.

Moving onto the next product that i've been absolutely loving the past couple of weeks, and if you saw my recent haul then you'll have seen I picked up a load of bits from The Body Shop Christmas range! Upon first smelling the bits I ordered I knew that I had to crack open the Vanilla Chai Shower Gel (£5) straight away as it smelt incredible. The scent I thought would be your typical vanilla scent but with the added chai it has a somewhat Christmasy feel to it that I just love, and the scent lingers so long after! If you're a lover of festive scented body products or just vanilla products in general then you'll love this. 

Onto the rediscoveries of which I think i'll always love and often use but from time to time products often get replaced for the newest or latest thing. Firstly is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) which I have recently repurchased after literally scraping the last bits out of my previous one for months, and I thought it was about time I picked up a new one. For anyone who has tried this concealer you'll know how good it is, as it gives amazing coverage to any blemishes or uneven areas and it's also pretty good at highlighting. For a really affordable concealer it's definitely one to try if you haven't already! Lastly for my November favourites it the Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume (£44.10) which I kindly received for Christmas last year and this didn't really get much love during the summer months, but now that winter is in full swing it's come back out and i've remembered how much I love it. Typically it's not the usual Marc Jacobs sweet girly scent, but the sophistication to it is still very me and the packaging is just as unique as all of his fragrances.

What products have you been loving this past month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.