A London Adventure

March 16, 2013


Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Seeing as it is my last weekend in London I decided to be the ultimate tourist today and visit some of the sights as I haven't done any sight seeing the whole time I have been here, so today I travelled all around central London and got very snap and spending happy! I'm going to split this into two posts, today will be all the snaps I took and tomorrow I will do a haul on what I bought.. sound good? Good! Let's get on with this! 

Just a little note, this post is very picture heavy but I have tried to cut it down as best as I could.

The start to the adventure.... 
Camden
Marble Arch
Selfridges/Oxford Street
Could not resist!

Piccadilly Circus
China Town
I stumbled upon M&M's World!!!!!
The Thames
London Eye, Parliament and Big Ben

Oops!
So that was my little sight seeing adventure today, yes I battled the wind and rain for this but thank fully the sun did come out towards the afternoon.

Like I said above I will be posting a haul of all the things I bought on my little adventure tomorrow for you all as I know how much you love my hauls!

xx

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Looks like you had a good time!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good time, especially when the sun came out and it stopped raining! x

      Delete
  2. love the photos and I love London! I´ve been there once and I fell in love with the city ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! London is definitely a beautiful place you just have to find the beauty! x

      Delete
  3. I hate living in London, just look at the weather :P But at least there's good shops! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this can be said for the majority of the UK if it's raining in one place it's most likely to be raining everywhere else haha, but yes the shops do make it more bearable! xx

      Delete
  4. Aw I love London! Gorgeous pictures :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time, I love Camden Market! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, haha I could have stayed in Camden all day but it was chucking it down whilst I was there! xx

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to see what you got :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I'm super super super jealous!! Cant wait to see what you bought!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a brilliant time. I'm very jealous, I've never been to London and at 20 years of age, that's quite shocking.
    Can't wait to see what bits you picked up if you do a haul post :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! You need to, it's so so good especially for the shopping! xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely pictures!!! I love london!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.