Wishing for: Monki!

March 25, 2013

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Whilst I was in London I didn't get chance to have a mooch in Monki which I was gutted about, but also with London clearing out my bank account i'm kind of glad I didn't go for a mooch at the same time! With loan day only a few weeks away i'm already lusting after so many things, especially from Monki as they have the cutest blouses and dresses which are really affordable but still really good quality. I thought i'd put a little wishlist together for you all and it may inspire you on some spring essentials for your wardrobe.

As you can see there is a lot of mint/blue colours in this wish list and with this horrible snowy weather we've been having I think we are all lusting for some warmth in the UK so we can finally break out some more bright summery colours to our daily looks!

1. I first saw this jumper on a recent outfit post by Tilly-Jane and I instantly fell in love with it. The colour is such a subtle lime green that it isn't too overpowering and can easily add a nice amount of colour to any outfit and knits are still acceptable in the Spring seeing as it doesn't really warm up an awful lot here in the UK.
2. Whilst browsing the blouse section I came across this polka dot green blouse which I thought was beautiful! I don't really own many colourful blouses and I feel I really need to get some ready for the Spring where it's more acceptable for me to wear brighter colours without getting some really weird looks.
3. Not such a spring item but I am loving the monochrome trend at the moment, seeing as I do wear a lot of black and grey tones I really like adding a little bit of white to an outfit. I also love the print on this dress, can't beat a print midi dress which you can easily style up with a chunky necklace.
4. I think i'm one of the only people who loves to wear double denim, especially different coloured denim and this shirt is so me! I love the two tone on this denim shirt and I can already think of so many casual looks I could create from this shirt.
5. Another blouse! I've seen this creep up on a few blogs recently and the print just fascinated me! I love the illustrative eye print as it adds some detail to the blouse and the light blue/mint colour of this blouse would be perfect for Spring!
6. Browsing through the accessories section and I came across this beanie. Now for any of you who follow me on Instagram you will know I've been loving my UO beanie recently and I just want loads, I know I probably should have got into beanies when Winter first started but you never know with British weather it can turn cold with a simple click of your fingers!

So that's my Monki wishlist! Hope you are all well and are having a good start to the week!

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin also!

xx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Love all your choices, I have the eye shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh my god I want it so so much haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love the jumper, it is so pretty! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, not too bright and prefect spring knit! xx

      Delete
  3. That knit jumper is beautiful! I must get my hands on it, thanks for this post!

    Becky xx

    Come visit me at: http://tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never actually shopped at monki but the stuff looks so cute. i have to check it out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only bought one or two things from monki but i always forget about it! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the two-tone denim shirt. I wish there was a Monki closer to me!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been after the eye print shirt for ages now! It's so cool. Monki always have sooo many gorgeous pieces!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, so much cute stuff on their website! xx

      Delete
  7. Never had anything from Monki, must go and have a browse!!

    Kylie
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever bought one or two things before. I always forget about it! xx

      Delete
  8. I'm dying to go to Monki! I missed out going when I was in London :( I love that eyeball shirt especially, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto I love Monki and completely forgot about it being in London! xx

      Delete
  9. Monki is so cute!! I love the boxes they deliver in as well. Very cute selection misses

    E x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.