London Adventure Haul

March 17, 2013

Hello everyone, today I have the haul from my little adventure around London yesterday as promised. 
Now I didn't go crazy but I definitely thought I was made of money when making a couple of these purchases especially in Selfridges, that place just makes you want to buy everything you see! 

Topshop Sale Shop
Before I headed into central London I took a little trip out to Edgware which is in zone 5 on the northern line as I was told about a Topshop sale shop where everything is reduced, granted a lot of stuff is last season but you can pick up some really nice stuff as I did yesterday. The girls in the shop were really nice and I ended up chatting to them for a good while, it's nice to see people actually enjoy their job! This shop used to be buy one get one free on everything but sadly not anymore :( But I still picked up some amazing bargains!
In the shop everything is separated into sizes but I still sifted through every section just incase some things had been put back in the wrong place. The first thing I picked up was the heart monochrome printed cut out shoulder blouse which is actually a size 16 but when I tried it on it fitted nicely and just looks like an oversized blouse and doesn't cling to my body which is always good, also it was reduced to £15! The next thing I picked up was the Metallica top, now I didn't actually realise what it said and no i'm not a Metallica fan but I really liked the top and it was only £5! As I was looking through the rails the white asymmetrical top kept popping up and I ended up buying it as it was only £5 and it really intrigued me as it had one cut out shoulder sleeve but I have tried it on this morning and it is huge especially for a size 10 so I'm gonna have to do some alterations on it but I like the idea of it. Lastly, this I picked up by chance as I was heading to the tills but the colour of this high low hem deep blue dress really caught my eye and it was my size so I grabbed it seeing as it was reduced to £20. Thats all I got from Topshop but there was plenty more I could have got! 

Selfridges
You can't go to Oxford Street and not go in Selfridges and I was so overwhelmed that I didn't even go around the whole shop as I got so confused and lost but from what I did see I was in awe!


Now I have never had the experience of being at a MAC counter and it's safe to say it took advantage of me and by spending capability and I cracked and bought MAC Rebel... I can't even explain this one other than I have seen it on so many blogs and swatching it at the counter just made me want it even more so I bought it. I feel very bad but also really happy that I did buy it. I will do a review soonish on this.
I also came across a macaroon counter and could not resist as I hardly ever get to have macaroons and damnnn they are tasty!

M&M's World
If you read yesterdays post you will know I stumbled upon M&M's World yesterday! I was so excited, and it was so so so big and so many different M&M's!
For anyone who as been to any of the M&M's World's you will know that you can't go in there and not buy some M&M's and thats exactly what I did and I got truly ripped off as I paid almost £6 for the smallest bag ever.. but they are so so so tasty! 

Primark
Primark was my last stop of the day as there was a few bits from the home section that I wanted to pick up as many of you know that I'm moving house this summer and I get to completely redecorate a new room and I get an en-suite too! I decided to go to Primark last as I did not want to be carrying a humongous bag around London with me and I'm so glad I did because the bag was bloody heavy!


I didn't pick up too much as I didn't want to go overboard but I did pick up a few really nice things. I have had my eye on the ditsy floral bedding for a while now so I knew I was definitely going to pick this up. I had also been looking some of the scatter cushions especially the cute owl ones they have at the moment but I ended up getting the patchwork style cushion instead as it fits in more with the theme I'm going for and it was only £5. I then strolled over to the bathroom section and instantly fell in love with the mint and floral print towels so I got a large bath towel and a hand towel. Next to those I also noticed a few little signs to hang on your bathroom door and I really liked the pink bathroom sign which says 'do not disturb' on the opposite side, so cute!

So that is all I got and that is my last London haul for you all! I leave London on Friday next week and it's gone so so so quick but I have enjoyed every moment of my placement and London experiences.

xx

Make sure you are following me on Blog Lovin' with this whole GFC whoohar that is going on this week! 


You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely time in London! I agree, selfridges does make you spend more, I popped in yesterday for some food and walked out with a new face balm and cleanser ha!

    Macaroons look gorgeous, there's a really great little cafe Notting Hill which do great ones too!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a really good time thanksss! I know right, I had to get out of there asap! Oooh if i'm ever in Notting Hill I will look out for it xx

      Delete
  2. You bought so many nice things! I've never tried them but those macaroons look so nice!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! neither had I and they are amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely things gal, but I really love the home things from Primark! I want that bedding :( what a shame we don't have a Primark here. :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they have such a good home range and so so cheap! Aww that is a shame :/ xx

      Delete
  4. Excellent haul (jealous) I really want the Metallica top, may have to go and hunt it down (and I do like Metallica, lol!) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab haul! I recently got MAC rebel and love it - and love the macaroons! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it, its for sure my favourite lipstick! xx

      Delete
  6. Hope you had a lovely time, I love MAC rebel (not that I have it! haha) xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good time minus the rain :/ Aww one day! xx

      Delete
  7. You bought really great things, that lipstick is such a lovely colour! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The primark things look so nice. I have heard loads of nice things about Primark home and I need to visit! I have seen a pug bed cover which I NEED!

    Lovely buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got some lovely stuff! I can't believe I've never heard of this Topshop clearance store before! It looks great!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until my friend told me about which was a risky thing to do! xx

      Delete
  10. You got some lovely things! I love the heart blouse, and I'm jealous of the macaroons! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post, you must have a good new collection of clothes now! I love your blog btw, here is mine that i have only just started:
    http://ginageorge-owen.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope you take a look!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea a very good collection, I hope it will all fit in my suitcase :/ xx

      Delete
  12. Oh that Topshop sale shop sounds really good! love the floral bedding from Primark! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooove MAC rebel, it's such a good shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You'll be super happy with the rebel lipstick!! It's amazing!
    x

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super happy is for sure how i feel about this lipstick! xx

      Delete
  15. Wow, super jealous of the sale finds!

    By the way, I love reading your posts and have nominated you for a Leibster Award on my little blog.

    http://makeupmouse.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great haul! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cutest Haul ever, I honestly loved everything
    nixie--pixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.