February Favourites

March 02, 2013

As February is over and finished with it's time for my monthly favourites! I love showing you guys which products I have been loving each month and these are the posts I look forward to the most.

Seriously where is this year going?! January and February have both flown by and before we know it, it will be summer haha!

Anyway, as i'm in London I only have a small selection of favourites as I had to leave quite a lot of stuff at home but I managed to pack the majority of the products that I have been loving this month.




Sleek Contour Palette - Sleek, Rimmel True Match Foundation - Boots, Topshop 'Beguiled' Lipstick - Topshop, Aussie  Miracle Moist Shampoo - Boots, Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Perfume - Boots
February has been such an interesting month as I have been able to purchase and try out a load of new products as well as products that I haven't used for a while, rekindled the love with them if you will, so my favourites is a nice mixture of new and repurchased products.

♥ Sleek Face Form Contour Palette - This has been featured on my blog too many times to count but it's a palette that I literally reach for every morning when doing my makeup as it allows me to contour, highlight and add a little blush to my cheeks in the use of one product which for me is fantastic! Even though I had already purchased this before February it wasn't a firm enough favourite for my January favourites but now that I have been using this product long enough it rightly earned a space in this months favourites. You can read a full review on this palette here.

♥ Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (True Ivory) - As I purchased this foundation just at the beginning of February it has allowed me to really try out this product and to decide whether or not it was worth purchasing and I can for sure see why this product is so hyped at the moment within the beauty blogger community! It is such a good foundation, it goes on so easily and buffs really nicely into the skin and the shade that I purchased is an exact match for my skin tone which I wasn't sure about as the shade I would normally buy (Ivory) wasn't available but I love this foundation and I use it on a daily basis! 

♥ Topshop 'Beguiled' Lipstick - Even though I have only had this product for just over a week, I had to feature it in this months favourites as I love this lipstick, in fact it is probably my favourite lipstick out of my entire collection. The colour suits my skin tone so well and the lipstick itself goes on so well and lasts all day without reapplying, I literally have to scrub it off my lips thats how long lasting it is! If you haven't tried out the Topshop Lips range then highly recommend that you do!

♥ Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - I repurchased this back at the beginning of February specifically to bring to London with me as I have been using this shampoo on and off for about two years and I always wonder why I haven't repurchased it sooner every single time I do and use it again as it works wonders for my hair giving the damaged ends some much needed moisture and gets rid of all the grease and products that build up in the root area of my hair. Definitely rekindled my love for this shampoo this month.

♥ Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Perfume - I purchased this a few weeks back and I have already raved a fair amount about this perfume in my review here, but as you can see I have already used up just under half of the bottle which just proves how much I love this perfume. I am for sure going to buy a bigger size version when this one runs out. The floral fragrance is so nice but not too overpowering at all and lingers throughout the day. If you liked the Princess collection by Vera Wang then you will for sure like this perfume. 

What products have you been loving this month?

xx

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Lovely favourites post! I'm running out of my foundation at the minute but i might purchase the rimmel perfect match one. I think it's only £4.99 in Boots too xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good foundation and yeah for £4.99 you really can't complain! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Miracle Moist Conditioner, it is so good! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the conditioner as I have plenty of others to use up atm :) x

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about Aussie :)

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you should, I don't think I've heard a bad word about Aussie! x

      Delete
  4. i love the topshop lippy!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they had added a blush into the contour kit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo, im currently using a travel sized one but I will end up buying the full sized one once it's done, it smells amazing! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fairly cheap anyway. I know i love the scent x

      Delete
  7. i have just purchased the rimmel match perfection today and im so glad i did! i really want to try some of aussies miracle moist range!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good product isn't it! They have a massive range so i'm sure you will find something perfect for you x

      Delete
  8. The Sleek contour palette looks nice!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com (I have an international giveaway running if you want to enter)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Your blog is amazing, love it ! I Hope you can visit mine too. We can also follow each other if you like? Let me know what you think :).

    Feel free to enter my giveaway. You can win a personalized iPhone case!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Vara Wang perfume smells amazing!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm sooooo sad that i can't get any sleek products where i live and i really have to give the vera wang perfume a sniff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, i'm sure you could find somewhere online surely? x

      Delete
  12. That shampoo smells uh-mazing!! I'm in love with Witch products.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.