Collective Haul: Primark, Newlook & Boots

March 04, 2013

On Saturday I decided to take a little trip into Oxford Street as I needed to pick up a few things but I ended up picking up a few more things than I had planned to, but I was good and I didn't spend that much and I didn't go over board, so I thought I would do a small collective haul on the things I picked up as I know how much you guys enjoy my haul posts!
As you can tell from the title I went to Primark, Newlook and Boots. Now I am so proud of myself as there was so many things in Primark that I could have easily picked up but I resisted!


Primark





Black Textured Skater Skirt - Now I saw this when I went shopping the first weekend I got to London but I didn't pick it up at the time and I wish I had as I ended up having to buy a size 14 as that was the smallest size they had, now as it's a elasticated skirt I prefer them to be a little bigger otherwise the elastic can get quite uncomfortable throughout the day especially after having lunch but the 14 is quite a good fit, it's a little loose so I will have to wear a belt with it to keep it in place.

Mint Bobbly Jumper - I saw this on a recent haul of someones on youtube, I think it was Covet The but I'm not 100% sure but anyway I saw this within the knit section and it came in loads of different colours but I really liked the colour of the mint one as it would be easy to use to add a pop of colour to an outfit and I tend to wear a lot of darker colours and I just loved the bobble effect on the knit so I bought it.

Black Hand Towel - Now this may seem like a weird thing to put in a haul but basically I need to re-do my roots but I didn't bring any of the towels I normally use to London and I didn't want to ruin my other towels so I just bought a cheap dark towel to use, simples.

Rimmel Nail Polishes - As I was heading to the tills I saw one of those tube things they have full of Rimmel nail varnishes reduced to £2, yes £2!! So I picked up these two shades, the first shade is 'How Do You Lilac It' which is a light lilac purple and the other shade is Sky High which is actually a turquoise shade so the name seems a little odd.. oh well!

Boots



Nice 'n' Easy Hair Dye (Natural Medium Brown Golden) - As some of you may know I have naturally ginger hair and every 3-4 weeks I have to retouch my roots and it's coming to around that time but I try to leave it longer as my hair is starting to become quite damaged from the constant dyeing of my hair, so after I have dyed my hair with this one I am going to switch and start using semi permanent dyes as these contain less damaging chemicals.

Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara - As I used up all of my Skyscraper mascara I went to repurchase it to find that it has either been discontinued or the Boots I went in didn't stock it so I went through all the Collection 2000 mascaras examining the brushes and this one seemed the best.

Collection 2000 24-hour Felt Tip Liner - At the moment Boots have an offer, where if you spend £4.99 or more on any Collection 2000 products you get this eyeliner for free and me being me of course made sure I spent £4.99 which luckily the mascara was priced at so I was able to get this for free, yay!

Newlook



2 Pack Black Leggings - For some reason when I was packing for London I could only find one pair of leggings when I own about four and after ripping mine at placement on Friday I needed some new ones, as I always throw on a pair of leggings when I get home so I popped into Newlook and bought their trusty 2 pack leggings which I always repurchase as I love them!

So that's it for my haul today. 

I'm not sure what to post tomorrow so I thought I was do a little vote..

1. Whats in my bag - Handbag
2. Whats in my bag - Hair products essentials
3. H&M haul

Please comment below which one you would like to see and the most popular I will post tomorrow :) 
xx

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. I'd love to see either 1 or 3 tomorrow :) I was in Primark on Saturday and I have re-fallen in love its so great at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skater skirt is so cute!
    Would love to see number 1 as the next post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely buys, I vote a what's in my bag post :) xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skater skirt so much! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The texture is so nice and adds a little detail to such a basic piece! x

      Delete
  5. 1 or 2! I can't believe primark are selling Rimmel! Haha love your haul posts :-) xx

    Maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! I'd like to see a review of the collection 2000 products, I'm in need of a new eye liner. I'd love to see number 2 or 3 tomorrow xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably will do a review of some sort on these products! z

      Delete
  7. i loove the mint knit jumper, must pick myself up one! I'd love to see a whats in my bag post!xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT//FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you have brought! Especially the primark skater skirt.
    I did a primark haul the other day too.

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is lovely, and the polish colours are so pretty! I vote a what's in my bag post too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great purchases, I love the things you got from Primark :)

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try a felt tip liner so please let me know if this is any good! :) Great haul!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably do a review, like a which is better out of a few felt tip eyeliners! x

      Delete
  12. That skater is so cute! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to see a what's in my bag post! P.s love that Primark skirt!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i went to primark yesterday and they had sooo many pretty things for spring. i could hardly resist. hahaha. the jumper you got looks sooooo lovely.
    i would love to see whats in your handbag (1) or the h&m haul.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous skirt and jumper! The shade names are on the front at the bottom of the Rimmel polish labels lovely, the blue one says 'Sky High' and the lilac one says 'How Do You Like It?' :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it does, I was looking everywhere for the names! Thanks x

      Delete
  16. You picked ups some really nice things! I love the jumper especially!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.