What's in My Bag - London Edition

March 05, 2013

Hello everyone! In my post yesterday I asked you guys to vote what post you wanted to see in todays post and the 'whats in my bag' got the most votes so here it is! 


So this is my bag, it's from H&M which I picked up last week during the unidays 25% offer and I also picked up a few other things which I was going to feature in my H&M haul but I don't know if I'm going to post that.. Never the less I love this bag, it's a tote shopper style and has these two handles which allows me to hook it over my arm but there is a strap also which allows me to carry it on my shoulder. I love how it's a minimal black bag and I think it will be a staple piece in my wardrobe for many years to come. It's so roomy and has so many little compartments which I can fit so much in especially as I pick up the metro/free magazines on the way home!

And this is what is in my bag that I'm currently using for placement!

L-R
Topshop notebook, UO hat, River Island purse (so old but so many card compartments), iPod Touch (very battered), iPhone 4, Vaseline hand cream, Keys, Oyster card & Cath Kidson holder, Topshop Lipstick, Chewing gum and Ibuprofen.



I thought i'd keep this post short and sweet as most of the stuff in my bag is pretty self explanatory and I didn't want to babble on endlessly like I normally do.

I'm going to do another vote post tomorrow as a lot of you commented and told me what you wanted to see which I think was successful! 

Here are the choices:

1. Review: Soap&Glory Supercat Felt Tip Eyeliner vs Collection 2000 Felt Tip Eyeliner
2. What's in my bag - Nail polishes
3. Review - Topshop Lipsticks
4. H&M Haul

P.s - Hope you like the new layout!
xx

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. love your bag it sounds pretty good:)! I also love your beanie and notepad! xo
    hope you have a good week :)!

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! it's gorgeous!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, I'm so nosey! It really is a gorgeous bag!

    I'd like to see a post on topshop lipsticks as I've never tried one!


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    Jenn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your notebook, it is so cute! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is beautiful, it makes me want to see your H&M haul but i also really want to read number 1!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I will post my H&M haul at some point this week, just want to give you guys what you want to see! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow I love your bag! I hope they still have it in stock after my shopping ban ends in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's not online.. so i don't know, hopefully tho xx

      Delete
  7. The bag is gorgeous and you're right it'll totally become a staple! I've never seen it before so great find!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally grabbed it as i was running to the tills! Thanks xx

      Delete
  8. That bag looks so elegant. It's refreshing to see someone who doesn't carry the world in their handbag. You're a minimalist, like me! haha I would love to see the comparison between the two eyeliners! Just started following your lovely blog xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i'm too minimal i think there is always something that i forget, like today i need my concealer! Aww thank you, means a lot xx

      Delete
  9. very smart bag! I carry so much junk in my bag though, need a clear out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i have to declutter every now and then! xx

      Delete
  10. your bag is awesome. it looks sooo simple and chic. i always carry hand cream with me. durring winter my hands get so dry. its insane. i would love to see the h&m haul.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love it and me.. hand cream and lip balm! x

      Delete
  11. I absolutely love reading these kinds of posts! My absolutely favourite to read, probably because I'm so nosy!
    I love that bag so much, I really need a plain black bag that's big enough to hold everything I carry with me! Everyone else always seems to have less stuff than me, I take absolutely everything I could ever possibly need with me!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag, I thought it was the Zara bag that every has at first, it looks so expensive. I'd love to see your eyeliner review, I use the collection 2000 one all the time but its ran out so I've been thinking of buying the s&g one, I've heard really good things about it x

    http://fashionbycharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore this bag! It's gorgeous and looks so practicle (:
    I also use that hand cream, it's my all time favourite. Great blog! x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to see a review on your topshop lipsticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bag and purse! :)
    Great blog, following! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing bag- such a lovely post!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.