21st Birthday

July 29, 2014

As some of you may know it was my 21st birthday yesterday, which is the reasoning for the lack of posts over the last few days as I have been so busy with getting everything prepped and ready.
On Saturday I had a day party with all of my family and close friends to celebrate, and I am so glad the weather turned out as lovely as it was, as I had a really good day. I really wanted to get some photos from the day, but I completely lost track of what was going on and after a few ciders I didn't really want to faff around with my camera so I only got a few snaps but I had a really nice day.

Thank you to any of you who wished me a happy birthday, it really means a lot. I will be posting up a birthday haul at some point this week once i've got back on track with everything and gotten through the mountain of mess that has accumulated in my room. 

Hope you're all well and thank you for being patient with the lack of posts.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! That cookie looks so scrummy!

    Emma x

    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely day! That cake looks sooooo yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, I hope you had a good birthday! My birthday was Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh that cookie looks so good I want one for my birthday!

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe Leonard Makeup30 July 2014 at 08:55

    Happy belated birthday Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:11

    Thank you Chloe! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:11

    It's so tasty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:12

    I did, thank you for your message on Twitter :) I still haven't cut that one yet as i'm all caked out! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:12

    Happy belated birthday to you too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:13

    Thanks Catherine! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:13

    I did, thanks Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte Morgan30 July 2014 at 12:13

    Thank you Emma! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that cookie looks amazing! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy belated birthday!! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.