Ikea Hauling...

July 31, 2014

On Monday, my Mum and myself headed up to Ikea as i'd been wanting to get some bits and pieces for ages so that I could attempt to finish all the things that needed doing in my room. 
I didn't manage to get everything that I wanted as some stuff wasn't in stock or they didn't sell it anymore, but i'm happy with the stuff I did manage to get.

Starting off with the Skurar pieces that I had wanted for some time including the Skurar Bowl, which I wanted in white but they only had pink, red or green and these were actually reduced so i'm guessing all of the white ones had gone, so I just got two pinks ones. I also got the Skurar Candle Dish, another piece i've had my eye on for a while and this will go great with the Vanilla Candle that I also got. I'd also had my eye on the Pokal Mug for a while, so I picked up a pink one and I love it already! 

Next I got the Sockerart Vase in the medium size, which i've currently got some roses that I got off my boyfriend for my birthday in and they just look so much prettier in a white vase, rather than a clear glass one. One thing i'd had my eye on for ages was the Brakig collection, especially the cushions. As it was a limited edition collection pretty much everything had gone, but I managed to find a Brakig Single Duvet set amongst a load of remnant fabrics, which I got reduced down to £5! I also bought two 50x50 Cushions, as i'm going to turn the duvet cover into another pillowcase and two cushions. 

I also picked up two Lack Shelves for my desk area as my current ones have fallen down, and a Lack Side Table, which is now under my desk with my printer sitting on top. I also got one of the Billy Bookcases, which I built on Tuesday and i'm going to be using it to house the majority of my beauty bits including makeup, perfume etc. I'll be posting all about that once my Muji storage arrives, which I ordered yesterday and when i'm happy with how it all looks. 

So that is pretty everything I got from Ikea, and I can't wait to start getting my room all organised.

Have you been to Ikea recently?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. lovely buys! x


    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the pink bowl and the pink glass/mug!!! X

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellis Cochrane31 July 2014 at 13:13

    Okay I now need to go to IKEA asap! Hehe.
    I love what you have picked up lovely! :)


    Ellis - www.ellistuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely bits! I love Ikea so much, they always have such great stuff :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clo's Beauty Spot31 July 2014 at 14:07

    Pretty purchases :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikea is one of my favorite places! Love the detailing on the bowl and dish; so feminine and pretty

    EsraSevgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting the pink mug for ever but they only ever have the white and black ones when I'm in :(

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spotted some of these items on my latest trip to Ikea. Gorgeous x


    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovelovelove ikea! Your blog is so pretty too!
    emilyldn.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julz' Obsessions2 August 2014 at 00:21

    Looking forward to seeing more when the Muji storage arrives. I've seen lots of posts with lovely bits from IKEA- I definitely need to visit I haven't been in ages. For the prices the quality is pretty good.
    Julz Obsessions

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty items! Love the colour x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss IKEA - desperately! They always had tons of fun and cute goodies for the home. Loving your blog and thanks for following me, I'm following in return.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.