This Week I #29

July 20, 2014

I'm back with sharing what i've been up to this past week, as last week nothing really happened as I was working the majority of the week. This week i've had pretty much the whole week off so i've spent it relaxing, catching up with people and just enjoying the nice weather. 
Tried to eat a little healthier - This week i've really been trying to eat a little more healthier, nothing crazy but with me now being back at the gym I thought making a few healthy eating changes would help. 
 Nabbed this cute bag from Primark - I've seen a few bloggers styling these bags, and when I saw them in my local Primark for £8 I just had to have it. It stores everything I need if i'm just popping out, and it looks super cute.
Had my first Nando's in probably a year - Earlier on in the week, myself and a bunch of friends popped to Nandos as we hadn't all had seen each other and we thought it would be nice to catch up over some tasty chicken. So good!

Next weekend i'll be celebrating my 21st, so expect some fun updates from that. 

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love that bag, the colour and design are so cute! x

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that back, it's so cute. I can't believe it was only £8! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken dish really look delicious indeed! :) and happy birthday in advance:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That prim ark bag is awesome! I so wish we had one near me in the US:(

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.