Current Skincare Loves #3

July 12, 2014

As I have recently been switching it up a lot with my daily skincare routine, an update into my current skincare loves is definitely a must especially as I have recently discovered some right gems, which I couldn't not share with you.
Kicking things of with my go to cleanser at the moment and this is the Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser. This cleanser is aimed at dry dehydrated skin, which I have and it works to hydrate and balance out the skin. The formula of this is a lovely thick, creamy consistency that instantly adds a glow to your face, which I love as my skin can often look very dull. It's really gentle on the skin and it's cheap as chips.

These next two products, I think you'll be hearing a lot about over the next few weeks as they have truly earnt their place on my blog. First up is the Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil* and I love everything about this product. It works so well to keep any dry patches at bay, whilst giving my skin a burst of hydration but it also help to balance out my skins texture and appearance. The next product is the Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Daily Moisture Balancing Serum*, what a mouth full of a name but this product is like a miracle serum. I use this in conjunction with the face oil, and these two together are an amazing hydrating duo. Although they are slightly on the pricier side, Jurlique skincare is well worth it with the results that i've had so far.

Last but not least is a product I wasn't expecting to get on with, and this is the Blackhead Killer*. Normally I find that blackhead removal masks just don't work on me, but recently the few blackheads on my nose have really been bothering me, so I whipped one of these out, applied it, allowed it to set, peeled it off and this has got to be the first black head mask i've actually noticed results with. I've been using this twice a week in rotation with another face mask, and my pores are looking clearer than ever, especially around my nose.

So those are my current skincare loves. What skincare products have you been using?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've seen a lot of good things about Jurlique x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackhead killer .... U have my attention!! I'm in need of that mask!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.