What's on my Face #5 - Wireless Festival

July 10, 2014

For Wireless this year, I decided I wanted to do something a little different with my makeup rather than going for my current barely there look and I was really pleased with how it turned out. I decided to use a few products that i'd kind of pushed to the back of my stash, whilst also using some of my holy grail products.

BASE

Staring with the products I used for my base, as I had whacked on a bit of fake tan the colour difference between my neck and face was not a great look. After testing out a few of the darker base products that I own, I settled with the La Roche Posay Rosaliac CC Creme as this is slightly darker than my actual skin tone. It's also super light coverage so I hardly felt like I had anything on my face. Next of course I opted for my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and I applied this over my foundation for a change just to brighten up my under eye area. To finish off the base I dusted the Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder all over just to mattify it down, and to get rid of any shine. 

CONTOURING/BLUSH

Moving onto the contouring/blush products, and of course I started with my trusty Nars One Night Stand Palette, using the Laguna Bronzer for a base of my contour and buffing it into my cheek bones. I then carried on with The Body Shop Honey Bronzer, focusing this more around my jaw and hairline to make sure everything looked even and blended. Next I moved onto blusher and I love the Benefit Rockatuer Blush as it adds a lovely amount of pink to my cheeks, whilst also adding a golden hew to my cheekbones that just looks so good when you're slightly tanned. 

BROWS & EYES

Moving onto the eye area, and I firstly filled in my brows using the HD Brows Palette, great palette and makes my brows look amazinggg. Now onto eyes, I wanted to do a golden brown eye look and using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was a no brainer. I can't remember which shades I used exactly, but I opted for the darker brown shades but you can mix it up to create an eye look that would suit you. I then lined my eyelid with the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner and finished off the eyes with the Soap & Glory Thick Fast Mascara, which I forgot I had. 

LIPS

I then finished off the look by adding a pop of pink to the lips with my favourite MAC 'Lustering' Lipstick. This is the perfect subtle pink, especially for summer and I loveeeee it! 

So that is how I wore my makeup for Wireless, what do you think?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely products you used! I love my HD brow palette, but mine has recently smashed x


    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products and you look so pretty! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That MAC lipstick in Lustering looks gorgeous on you! It also really brings your eye colour out xxxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look. The lipstick is so gorgeous, definitley not a shade which i am familiar with. Need to check it out soon :) Gutted that I totally missed out on the NARS one night stand palette~ would have loved it so much and very well used~

    Thanks for sharing, Have a lovely day!

    Ying ♥ || *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That MAC lipstick looks amazing on you!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.