Body Shop Skincare Hauling..

July 14, 2014

I found myself in The Body Shop the other day, with a £5 off voucher and a 3for2 on all skincare offer right in front of me, and let's just say I caved. I've had my eye on a few products from their skincare range after reading so many reviews and I couldn't wait any longer.
The first product I picked up was the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil (£12), which I originally saw Sammi from Beauty Crush talking about. As i've recently been loving mixing my face oils and serums, this sounded right up my street as it's both products kind of mixed into one. Also as it's an overnight oil it really intrigued me, as it is said to recharge the skins moisture over 8 hours, which i'm completely down for. 

Next up is the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (£8.50), which I have tried and raved about before on the blog but I thought it was about time I got round to purchasing the full size. It's a lovely cream cleanser that just does everything you want a cleanser to do, and i'd definitely recommend trying it out.

Lastly is the product that I couldn't ignore for any longer and this is the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (£10). I've tried the cleansing balm version of this and love it, but so many people have raved about this that I just had to try it. As i've really been loving facial oils, I thought an oil cleanser would be the next thing to try as they are supposed to be really good for dry skin, so we shall see.

So that is everything I purchased and all of this came to £15, which I am so pleased with. I will be reporting back on these at a later date, once I have tried and tested them out. 

Have you been trying out any of The Body Shop's skincare range?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I just bought the Vitamin E cleanser and I'm loving it so far. Very gentle on the skin. Everyone has been raving about the Chamomile cleansing oil so that might be my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the body shop! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the cleansing oil, and I have heard so many good things about it, I think I may have to pick it up soon! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those products! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the oil, and really want to try the cleansing oil :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love The Body Shop! The cream cleanser, can you use that to remove your eye make-up? I really want an all in one cleanser to replace the one I've almost finished at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've recently bought both the Serum-in-oil and Camomile silky cleansing oil and I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  8. minispraydryer23 July 2014 at 06:28

    hey sweetheart!

    such a lovely post! love your style and your outfits!

    i think that are outfits look really similar!

    i would love to stay in touch with you! We can also

    cooperate in the near future!

    love
    find me on minispraydryer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.