This Week I #30

July 27, 2014

This week has been quite a chilled week, however this weekend has been so manic as i've been celebrating my 21st birthday, which is tomorrow. Also the weather this week has just been perfect, especially as i've had the week off work so its safe to say this week has been a fun filled one. (Also, sorry if I give you food envy).
Had a lunch/shopping date - On Thursday, Abbie and myself met in town to have a little mooch and some lunch. I've been loving pulled pork burgers recently and this one was amazing. I also picked up some bits in the Topshop sale and a dress for both my birthday and my graduation. 
Saw Dawn of The Planet Apes - On Friday my boyfriend Will took me out on a little birthday date night, as I won't get to see him on my actual birthday and we had a lovely little chilled evening. The film was so good but a bit emosh in parts, I had to stop myself from crying. 
Had my first ever Bills - As well as going to the Cinema, Will also took me to Bill's, which has recently opened up where we live so it was our first time ever sampling the Bill's experience. I had the chicken and chorizo burger, which was sooooo good and Will had the Bill's burger, which he also really enjoyed. Highly recommend. 
Celebrated my 21st Birthday - Even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow, I wanted to be able to celebrate it with everyone whilst also enjoying the nice weather. We had a little gathering at my house with all my family and close friends yesterday, and I had such a lovely day. I'll be posting a little more about my birthday, and all that next week. 

Sorry the posts are a little lacking at the moment, i've just been so busy as you can see.

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aww, happy birthday for tomorrow! Looks like you had a lovely week :)

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos :) So delicious food.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to Bill's! I've had a pretty chilled out week really :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.