A Much Needed Escape

July 25, 2013

As most you probably know from my recent posts or if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I visited my dad in Plymouth for that few days and it was a great little way of having a break from work and life at home, you know when you just need a good break? Well that's what I needed and it was great to see my dad. Whilst I was there, I decided to take some snaps of what I got up to and I thought i'd share them with you guys!
The first couple of days we chilled out, took my dads dog Bash for a walk and relaxed in the garden with some Pimms and a cheeky BBQ, which was delicious! My dad and me decided to head down The Barbican as there are some lovely little antique and one off stores where you find some really cute pieces and of course loads of ice cream shops! We both got a cheeky ice cream, which we thoroughly enjoyed eating them by the water front. We also ended up walking around Royal William Yard and went on a little exploring adventure and found a hole in the wall which led out to the water front, seriously the best view ever! All in all I had an amazing time, chilling out, drinking tea and catching up with my dad.

Hope you guys like these kind of posts, as I may do a few more like this.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The pictures are beautiful!! Looks like this time off did you some good :)
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to get away and get some different scenery!

      Delete
  2. Love the photos, I hope you enjoyed it! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeh for sure did, it was nice to get away xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've had a lovely time. The food looks seriously delicious! xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this looks like you had a lovely time! Plymouth looks beautiful :)
    Great blog! I'm your new follower!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.