Beauty Haul - Boots & TkMaxx #2

July 22, 2013

As i'm in Plymouth at the moment visiting my dad, we decided to head into Plymouth town centre nice and early this morning so we could have a chilled out afternoon watching some films and not really doing an awful lot. I managed to pick up some beauty bits and pieces, some things i've wanted for a while and others were total bargains that I couldn't walk away without!
Revlon Scented Nail Varnish - Boots (£6.49), Maybelline 'Mint for Life' - Superdrug (£4.09), Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon - Boots (£7.99)
The first place we stopped off was Tkmaxx as my dad had to return a tshirt, so I happily browsed the beauty section as you can get some right bargains especially on the nail varnishes. I spyed this set of three Revlon Scented Nail Varnishes, now I never knew Revlon did a scented nail varnish range which really intrigued me and I liked all three of the shades in this set so for £9.99 I grabbed these off the shelf. Also whilst I was browsing the makeup section I noticed the Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge a dupe for the Beauty Blender with a dupe price tag to go with it, at £4.99 I couldn't resist!

As my stepmum wanted to get a few bits from Boots, I also had a little browse at a couple of products i'd been wanting for a little while and before I knew it we were at the tills! The first thing I picked was the Maybelline 'Mint for Life' nail varnish which I first saw over on Lily's blog and instantly knew I had to have it. Last but not least, I found myself browsing the Bourjois stand and before I knew it I was swatching away and ended up picking up one of the Color Boost Lip Crayons. I was skeptical these things would be another crappy overhyped product but not in my books, such a lovely formula and some lovely shades available. I can't wait to use this!

Have you picked up any new beauty products?

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Mint for life is such a beautiful colour, I have wanted it for ages! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me, you should totally get it! Lasts soooooo well xx

      Delete
  2. Is ive just bought that Maybelline polish!cant wait to try it out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that Maybelline nail polish, the colour is gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint for life is such a gorgeous shade!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?! Soo long lasting as well! xx

      Delete
  5. I've been looking at the crayon online and I really want one. It looks like the perfect dupe for the Chubby Stick :)

    // DUSTERKNUCKLES //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're soo good, reviewed it today and also just bought two more! xx

      Delete
  6. I love a good bargain hunt in the beauty section in TK Maxx! You find some gems there. I love the look of that beauty blender dupe! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me! Its alright, its ripped in half the other day though :/ xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I knew I wasn't the only one influenced by Lily who bought 'Mint for Life'.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people did, it's honestly the nicest mint colour! x

      Delete
  8. Wow only £4.99 for the beauty blender! That's so good!

    Honeyashleigh.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, i'll review it soon even though it ripped in half the other day :( xx

      Delete
  9. The scented nail polishes look amazing!! I once had one tat was mango scented and it was amazing!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey i bought the same beautyblender dupe and had disasteras results today with it. It broke in half when i was washing it. Has yours done this? Check out my blogpost about it. hanaSweet http://officialhanasweet.blogspot.com xX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.