July GlossyBox

July 15, 2013

It's that time of the month where I get that little bit of excitement, coming home to find my GlossyBox waiting on my doorstep and wondering what products I have received. I was thinking of cancelling my GlossyBox for this month, but when I heard it was a limited edition box I quickly changed my mind!
Monthly Subscription (£10 plus P+P) - GlossyBox
This months box is themed 'Seaside Splash' with summer in full flow here in the UK, GlossyBox are looking to the sea and shores as their inspiration to turn us into the ultimate beach babe. This months box is made up of GlossyBoxes current summer must haves with a wide range of products, creating your all in one summer pamper package.

As soon as I opened up this months box I was blown away, summer is my favourite season and GlossyBox couldn't have got it more right in my eyes! Starting with the Essie Sleek Stick nail transfers, I love funky nail art but i'm crap at it so I always look to nail transfers as an alternative and these look so cool. With the hot weather us Brits always find a way to moan about being too hot, but I can see the Anatomical Facial Spritz being a handy product for this summer especially when you need a little refresh, a couple of spritz to cool you down and you're good to go. As you all know I love taking advantage of my naturally wavy hair in the summer as I love the beach wave look and the Alterna Boho Waves Texture Mist looks perfect for the summer especially as I can throw this in my hand bag for on to the go styling. When it comes to protecting my face from the sun I normally opt for a foundation with SPF in the formula as I find body sun screens to be really oily for my skin but I have never turned to a face sunscreen which is where the Coola Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 20 really intrigues me. The last product I received in this months GlossyBox was two of Sleek Pout Paints in the shades 'Minx' and 'Mauve Over'. I've never actually heard anything about these lip stains but i'm so excited to try them out, I love using lip stains on nights out as I don't have to worry about reapplying and they stay put.

So as you can probably tell, i'm pretty impressed with this months GlossyBox! They always do this to me, whenever I think about unsubscribing they always win me back!

What did you think of this months GlossyBox?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Your blog is stunning! Just followed (love your header BTW)I'd love to try those Essie nail transfers, but probably in a different style. I'd love to know how they work out for you :) x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, means a lot! I'll be reviewing when i use them xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And me, i'll be reviewing them at some point xx

      Delete
  3. I received the same items (apart from I got a bright blue lip paint), makes a lovely deep rose with the pink though! Lovely post Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its good you can mix them to make different colours! xx

      Delete
  4. The pout paints are incredibly long lasting, but watch because if you smudge them you won't get them off your face! Not speaking from personal experience here...

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for that tip, i'll make sure to be careful xx

      Delete
  5. Oooh your essie nail stickers look cool & I love the look of the Mauve Over lip stain shade. I prefer it to one of mine. I really love this month's Glossybox!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.