Mini Summer Haul

July 02, 2013

Now I know I only posted a haul the other day, but yesterday I met up with my friend Amber and being the shopaholics that we are I picked up a few bits that are ideal for summer so I thought i'd share them with you :)
The first thing I picked up was this beautiful H&M lace dress, which i'm planning to wear to Wireless Festival next weekend. It's really loose fitting and comes a few inches above my knee, perfect for summer! The only thing that is a little annoying, is that the slip underneath is super see through so i'm going to have wear something underneath. Also from H&M I picked up these super cute midi rings, which came in a pack of 15 for £3.99, what a bargain! I've been wanting some midi rings for ages now so i'm pretty happy I found these! The last thing I picked up was this gorgeous River Island dress, which was reduced to £20 in the sale! I managed to pick up one of the last in my size and it fit's so nicely as it's really flattering.
Unfortunately I can't find any of these items online, so if you're looking to pick them up head into your local stores.

Have you read my June Roundup, which I posted earlier this morning?

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love that River Island dress, I never find anything in the sale :(

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally shop in River Island, i think every purchase i have made has been a sale item! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the lace dress, it will look so good at the festival! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the H&M dress, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the River Island dress and its such a bargain for £20! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both dresses look great! Good buys :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those dresses!! They are my favorite type and they will definitely be perfect for the summer!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.