June Roundup

July 02, 2013

Following on from yesterdays post, as I mentioned I was going to start doing a monthly roundup. I've gone back through all the posts in June and I have picked out my favourite posts to write this month as well as the ones that you all seemed to enjoy reading.
(Links to each post are in the picture caption).

1. NARS 'LUSTER' BLUSH REVIEW
A much needed and long awaited review on my first and favourite Nars blusher. Read here.
2. CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXER REVIEW
Another much needed review of the raved about Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Read here.
3. SHOWER TIME ESSENTIALS
Fun and quirky post sharing my three all time shower essentials. Read here.
4. TOPSHOP LIPSTICKS REVIEW
Another much needed review, all about my two favourite Topshop lipsticks. Read here.
 5. REAL TECHNIQUES BLUSH BRUSH REVIEW
Continuing with the reviews! Finally reviewed the last of my RT brushes, with the Blush Brush. Read here.
6. SUMMER EDIT: NAIL VARNISHES
A look at my top picks for summer nails. Read here.
7. GETTING THAT SUMMER GLOW
My tips on how to fake that summer glow quickly and easily. Read here.
Hope you all enjoyed this little roundup. Please leave me some feedback and let me know what you think about having monthly roundup posts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so jealous of all your lovely things. I need the Blush Brush desperately!
    Lauren xxxxx
    Laurenjcope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.