What I Got for My Birthday

July 31, 2013

As I mentioned yesterday, I said I would be posting about what I received for my birthday as a bit of fun as I enjoy reading these kind of posts and I thought you guys would to. Just to say, i'm in no way bragging about what I got, it's just a nosey kind of thing and i'm very grateful for everything I got.
Most of presents I had some sort if idea about, as my family and friends always try to buy me something that I want rather than something i'm not going to use, which i'm sure a lot of you can understand. 

Starting off with the Babyliss Curling Wand, I had been wanting one of these for ages as i've heard they are great for not causing much damage to the ends of your hair and I love the curl they give to your hair so my lovely Nan & Step Granddad got this for me after mentioning it to her. The Beauticology: Gingerbread Set, I received from my friend Meg, which I didn't actually know about but I cannot wait to give this a go. I've been wanting some stuff from Beauticology: for ages! Another present I had asked for was the Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection, as again I had wanted them for a while so my mum picked these up for me after almost buying me another Core Collection haha! Another present from my Mum and Stepdad, was this lovely Pandora Clasp Charm, which my dog carried down the stairs around her neck on Sunday morning haha! 

From my cousins I received two of the Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks, which they originally bought me back from America as I had asked them to but I ended up having them as my birthday present. I've wanted some of these for ages and i'm so happy they got them for me. From my Dad and my Stepmum I received another Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume, which I spyed in Boots on offer so they picked it up for me as they knew I had just used up my other bottle of this. The next two things I received from my friend Amber, the first is these lovely Topshop Sunglasses, which she has known I had wanted for ages and it was a total shock that she had actually got me them! The second thing she got me, was a cute set of H&M Midi Rings, as she knows how obsessed I am with midi rings at the moment! I also received some money and gift vouchers from my other three sets of Grandparents and my Dad treated my car to well needed service, which I am so grateful for otherwise my car probably would  have been written off!

Have any of you celebrated your birthday recently? What did you get?

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. You can tell that you are a beauty blogger haha. Great gifts :)

    Lauren J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lucky girl, recieving all these gorgeous presents. I do hope you had a lovely birthday though~ It's nice to recieve gifts that are suited for yourself i.e alot of beauty stuff. I really want the Real techniques set and try out the Maybelline whisper lipsticks! :)

    Thanks for sharing what you got for your birthday~ Have a nice day <3

    YingC
    X x X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really have had a good birthday! I'll be reviewing them soon as well xx

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so nice, I hope you had a lovely birthday! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. you''ll have to do a post with how these hair curlers look! i have the extra large curling tong for more wavy hair, but now my hair is shorter i need a smaller curler and that one looks like it will be great!


    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i will don't worry :) I love them so far! xx

      Delete
  5. You recieved such fab goodies!! Would love to know how you get on with the color whispers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be reviewing them for you guys soon xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh hope you had a lovely birthday! You got some lovely things. The sunglasses are gorgeous and please do a review of duo fibre brushes, i'm currently debating asking them for my birthday! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sunglasses look so cute!lovely presents:)happy birthday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy late birthday!!!!! You got some gorgeous stuff!! Especially the sunglasses. I really hope you do a review soon on the brushes. I have the Core Collection and love it. Oh, random question... where are your bed sheets from? they're super adorable! :) x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll review then soon! They are from Ikea, i think they still have them.. but i don't know how much longer for xx

      Delete
  9. Happy late Birthday!!!
    You've recieved wonderful things xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.