Herbal Essences 'Bee Strong' Review

July 09, 2013

In my recent June Favourites post, I featured the new Bee Strong Shampoo by Herbal Essences, which I have been loving recently and I thought I would do a little review on my thoughts so far especially as this is a new range that has only been on shelves for a few weeks.
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo - Boots (£3.89)
I first heard about the new Herbal Essences Bee Strong range through their ad campaign and I was really intrigued to see what this range has to offer. I've always been a fan of Herbal Essences and with this new range being designed for damaged hair it really appealed to me as I am forever trying to find products that help with my damaged hair. Described as a strengthening shampoo containing honey and apricot extracts formulated to nourish and help repair the outer layer of each strand of hair leaving it strong against combing damage.

I've been using this shampoo for a good two weeks now and I could tell I was sold on it just after one wash. It lathers up really nicely and you can feel it working almost straight away as my hair felt really soft before applying conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth to touch, whilst also smelling really nice with a slight apricot hint. Another thing that has really impressed me with this product is that my roots do not go greasy after just one day, which I find a lot with shampoo's formulated for damaged hair, so a huge thumbs up for Herbal Essences. I haven't tried the conditioner from this range seeing as I already own too many conditioners but I really want to get my hands on the leave-in-conditioner spray as i'm really impressed so far by this range. Just make sure you don't get this stuff in your eyes because it stings sooo much!

Have you tried the Bee Strong range yet?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I have the hair mask and it's amazing! I'm definitely getting this. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh i also really want to try the hair mask!! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so nice, I love Herbal Essences so I will definitely be giving this a go! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds really awesome. i used herbal essences bck in the day but i stopped because i heard that their shampoos have the most silicones off all shampoos in them and contain alot of mineral oil. i have no idea if they changed that because i would love to try this shampoo.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, thats the only downside but to be honest silicones are in most products that we use on a daily basis :/ xx

      Delete
  4. I've got the once for coloured hair and oh my god it's gorgeous! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft whilst maintaining my colour :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, do a really wide range of products don't they! xx

      Delete
  5. Ah this sounds really good, I love that you said it has a apricot smell, I really want to try it now!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's only a small hint but it's definitely there! xx

      Delete
  6. i havent tried this but anything 'strengthening is always a winner for me! such a pretty bottle too.

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.