Mini ASOS Haul

July 08, 2013

With July being my birthday month, ASOS very kindly sent me a £10 off voucher when I spent £50 so I made a few little purchases as an early birthday present to myself and I thought i'd share with you all what I treated myself to. 
Nars Pierre Hardy 'Rotonde' Blush - £30, Rimmel Match Perfection Blush 'Light' - £5.99
River Island Skater Dress (Sale: £15)
For a while I have had my eye on the Nars Pierre Hardy 'Rotonde' Blush, especially after so many bloggers raved about this collection, so this voucher gave me the perfect excuse to purchase it. Out of the two blush shades available I opted for the more bronzey shade as I prefer bronzer to blusher and after reading so many reviews on both shades. I will be reviewing this for you all soon. 

The next two purchases were basically to fill my basket to £50 in order to use my voucher. The first thing was the Rimmel Match Perfection Blush, which I hadn't seen before and it intrigued me as it has three blush shades that mix together to suit your skin tone. I purchased the 'Light' shade as I have quite pale skin and I usually only use a tiny amount of blush. The last thing was this beautiful River Island Skater Floral Dress, which to my luck was reduced in the sale and they only had my size left.. luck or what! I loved the look of it, which is odd for me as I normally don't wear dresses but this is so comfortable and flattering!

Also just to add, ASOS have been great with their customer service as when I first received my order the Rimmel Blush had actually smashed. I sent them a quick tweet and they sent out a replacement there and then, which I received the next day! So big thumbs up to ASOS!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely. It's also my birthday this month so I might have to go check this all out! xxx

    Lauren J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! I've had my eye on the Nars Pierre Hardy blush for a while too Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early Birthday!! I can't wait to read you review on the NARS bronzer. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie! It will be up soonish xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.