Festival Beauty Essentials

July 04, 2013

With festival season getting into full swing with Isle of Wight and Glastonbury already been and gone, and, as i'm attending Wireless Festival next weekend I thought why not better than share what beauty essentials I will be taking with me.

HAIR & BODY
Batiste Dry Shampoo (£2.99), Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray (£4.99), Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (£20.50), Nivea Sun Spray SPF 50+ (£6.20)
 Starting with hair and body essentials, most of these products are mini sizes or samples so they will be perfect to squeeze into my little bag incase I need to apply these during the day.

As any festival goer knows, hair is one thing that is going to be a night mare, for me not so much as you can't camp at Wireless so i'm staying in a hotel but the Batiste Dry Shampoo will be coming with me as a just incase as I always need it when I don't pack it. For styling I will taking my mini Tresemme Hairspray for when hair is need of some taming as well as the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (review here) just to add a little texture to my wavy locks. Lastly some SPF 50 for my poor pale fair skin, as I do burn very easily so the Nivea 50+ Sun Spray will be my best friend next weekend, this is if it is sunny, I hope it is!

FACE & MAKEUP
Aloe Vera Vaseline (£1.99), Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml (£10.35), Erborian BB Creme (£12.50), Jelly Pong Pong Fairly Lashes (£15), Sleek Face Form Palette (£9.99)
Now onto face and makeup products, again most of these products are small enough to fit into a little makeup bag and are the bare essentials of what I would need to carry round with me.

Starting with lips, the Aloe Pocket Size Vaseline is perfect as it allows me to keep my lips moisturised throughout the day as my lips dry out very easily in the heat and is small enough to just chuck in my bag. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir (review here) is going to be a must if it's hot, this does an amazing job of refreshing my face when it's hot and a little spritz of this will help my makeup stay in place throughout the day. For foundation i'm opting for the Erborian BB Creme, which I received in my Selfridges Beauty Box (review here). I love this stuff, it gives enough coverage but isn't too heavy on my skin and it contains SPF25 so I don't need to worry about coating my face in sun screen. Moving onto eyes, the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (review here) is a no brainer, super lightweight on my lashes but gives enough volume whilst also being water resistant. Last but not least the Sleek Face Form Palette (review here) will be the ultimate multi tasker, which you need at festivals. I love this palette especially for contouring and it means I don't have to carry around loads of separate products.

Are you going to any festivals this summer?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the colours in the sleek palette, it is so similar to the Urbban Decay flushed one! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you're going to Wireless - I so wanted to go to a festival this year. Have a lovely time, great post!

    Lauren J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleek palette looks amazing!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the festival season and dry shampoo is what i always take with me. just a must. hope you enjoy wireless.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.