Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter Review

July 17, 2013

As most of you probably saw in my recent haul, I treated myself to the Topshop Makeup Sunbeam Highlighter. I've had my eye on it for a while now and after using it for a couple of weeks I thought i'd give you guys a little review on it and share my thoughts so far.
Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter - Topshop (£10)
Only recently have I began highlighting and contouring my face since purchasing my trusty Sleek Face Form Palette (review here) and now that I have gotten to grips with knowing where and how to highlight my face I have wanted to venture out and try more highlighters. The Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter was one I had my eye for a while after reading so many reviews from fellow bloggers and i'm so glad I finally took the plunge and purchased it.

I love everything about this highlighter, it's super pigmented golden colour allows me to add a little amount of lightness and radiance to my face with a slight shimmer that looks beautiful. I usually apply this with either my Real Techniques Blush Brush (review here) or my Real Techniques Contour Brush (review here) applying as it says on the box 'lightly dust on face and body' as you only need the smallest amount of this stuff.

Have you tried the Sunbeam Highlighter?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. It looks so pretty, might just have to pick it up :) Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely gorgeous! Got to love Topshop make-up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, i love it. I literally want everything xx

      Delete
  3. I have this too, the colour is so stunning! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is isn't it, adds just the right amount of shimmer xx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving experimenting with contouring at the mo - might have to add this to my collection!

    Claire xx
    Stylingo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great piece to have in your collection. Can never have too many highlighters! xx

      Delete
  5. I've wanted this for over a yearrrr...tied between getting it and giving in to the MAC Soft and Gentle MSF, this is so beautiful though, I love the golden tones :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, resisting the temptation! I've heard great things about the mac one xx

      Delete
  6. This is why I wish I could get Topshop makeup in Canada!! This is the perfect highlighter colorwise in my opinion!! I want it!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was on my wish list and I think I am going to take the plunge and buy it tomorrow as it looks lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.